I also wanted you to know a little about what you can expect from me and my Twitter feed.
First, to learn more about me, click here.
On my Twitter feed, you can expect content on:
- Fundraising, philanthropy, charitable giving
- Mid-level giving (a particular passion)
- #DonorLove — ensuring donors are at the heart of everything we do as fundraisers
- Alumni relations and educational fundraising
- Networking, professional and personal development (including great events for fundraisers and other non-profit professionals)
- Arts organizations that I love and am involved with, like Metro Youth Opera & the Grand River Film Festival
- News about Toronto (hometown) and Canada: business, politics, restaurants, events, and more
- Interesting news items, as well as a little bit of this (vegetarian cooking), that (arts & culture), and the other thing (social media)
I will also keep you posted on the latest from my website www.whatgivesphilanthropy.com. In fact, that’s where you are right now! Click the “Blog” button on the far left of the navigator bar (above) to read the latest entries from me and my esteemed guest bloggers, covering topics under the umbrella of philanthropy and fundraising.
Consider writing a guest blog post yourself! If you’re interested, take a look at these guidelines, and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in touch, engage with me on Twitter, and share your knowledge, ideas, and interests. I can’t wait to see what you’re all about.
Idea taken – with permission & gratitude – from the one and only Paul Nazareth a.k.a. @UinvitedU.